Climbing Wall - Training Programs
NALS offers various training programs for students, individuals, corporate employees to upgrade their skills, knowledge and strength.
Having trained over 19000 persons in the Outdoors, NALS can motivate, guide, support and encourage human beings to achieve more. The programs are so designed to improve self confidence, endurance, team spirit, humility and perseverance. Some programs will help you break into the growing sphere of adventure industry by equipping you with the necessary skills required for this domain.
Who is eligible?
- All persons above age 6 yrs can enroll in a training program
- Students and individuals who have registered for Championships
- Adults who wish to learn a new skill and participate in part time jobs in the adventure field
Duration of the program?
- Duration of these programs range from week to several months.
- Programs are so designed that one can learn over a period of time based on one’s convenience, although there is an upper limit to complete the course
NALS offers certificate programs that will allow you to take up part time or full time jobs in certain sections of the adventure industry. The broad objectives of such programs are:
- Teach rope handling and safety techniques
- Anchoring and Belaying techniques
- Safety equipment and their use
- Wall climbing and skill enhancement
- Fitness and endurance building
- Nutrition and balanced diet counselling
Our Training Programs